Monday 25 May 2009

Food styling

A lovely long weekend with the family. The sun shone, bbq came out, delicious food was eaten and some RnR was had by all. Since i've been publishing web / blog stuff I've discovered a whole world of creativity out there. Some of the food photography is just beautiful, and so I've been inspired to try to capture in photos some of the food we make and eat. Its going to become a project for Huzz and I. Of course, I am now fancying myself as a food stylist! I'll probably be buying so much more food than we can possibly eat just because it will look good in a photo! I'm not a natural behind (or in front) of the camera, so my pictures will probably be a while coming, but Huzz has taken, in my opinion, some great ones to start us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails