Friday 10 July 2009

Jme Collection


I've been window shopping on the Jamie Oliver site. This man is busy! It's unbelievable how many different projects he has going these days - restaurants, shops, magazine, tv, and home party plan for selling his new range of products named the Jme Collection (all availble on line as well). A team of international designers and artisans, together with the man himself, have created some really covetable pieces, at all price levels. The online shop also sells food products (chutney, ketchup, jam, olives, tea etc) and loads of really lovely crockery, glass, storage, ceramics, linens, etc. I'm now pondering how I can fit a few more items into my kitchen, in particular these lovely storage jars (in 3 sizes), with ceramic lids in pea, duck egg, or almond - all such beautiful colours that I may just have to get them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails