Drum roll please.....
- A really don't like having my photograph taken. Rather disappointing for Huzz who, given half the chance, would spend his days behind the camera clicking away. I am never (well, rarely) happy with the outcome - Is that really me I think every time!
- I love fresh flowers at home. Friday is market day just a few streets away from us, and the flower choice is amazing. I always come home with my arms (or buggy) full - this week we have tulips and hyacinths.
- I love crispy white cotton sheets, dried outside in the sun or a cool breeze, all crunchy and fresh. For me, one of the best things about staying at a hotel is having my bed freshly made up every day. I NEVER leave the sign on the door saying "Don't make up room"!
- I make a mean chocolate chip, chocolate filled cookie. Don't even think about the calories! There's a box of them sitting in the kitchen calling me right now!
- I was born at St Bartholmew's Hospital (Barts) London, and I'm originally from Islington N1.
- I hate to be late for anything. I'd rather be 30 mins early than even 1 minute late. This makes my Huzz a bit crazy as he is always running behind time and he's more often than not late! Still love him though!
- I have a tattoo of 3 hibiscus flowers growing on a vine on my back.
There you go. 7 little things you didn't know before.