Friday 9 April 2010

AWOL

Friends, family, lovely bloggers.  Sorry about the absence of chat and photographs.  I have been travelling around these past 7 days and haven't had chance to sit down and write or read all my favourite blogs and I'm feeling a little out of touch.  Actually, I'm having withdrawal symptons today and would just love to sit here and read all your stuff, but there just isn't time.

Anyhow, hope you all had a great Easter break and I shall look forward to catching up with you all very soon.

4 comments:

  1. Missed you. But rest up and we'll visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've had a good break too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering where you were but hoping you were off having a lovely time somewhere which I'm sure you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sunshine award a while ago. I have passed on to other great bloggers!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails