Tuesday 16 November 2010

lego lovers photo app

I've downloaded just a very few apps for my iPhone.  I just don't seem to have the time to look for any, and even less time to play all the millions of games you can get.  Who does I wonder?

Anyhow, I saw on Bella Mumma blog this little Lego Photo app where you can Lego-ise any picture into the famous Lego bricks style.  This is fun.

Luca

Ruby

Now, my son Luca is completely obsessed with Lego - his bedroom is a shrine to it and I know (he doesn't) that there's more coming for his birthday, Sinterklaas and Christmas!   I'm thinking of getting a canvas printed of my boy in this Lego style for his bedroom - one more thing to add to the collection - he'd love it.

4 comments:

  1. Having looked at those pictures, I have to ask, are you sure he'd love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an iphone but i find this really cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to see an Andy Warhol in lego...
    hmmmm...could work for anything goes as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails