Monday 7 May 2012

new sunnies

Last week I broke one of my favourite pairs of sunglasses - a deep blue pair from Michael Kors.  The air turned a darker shade of blue than the sunglasses when the arm snapped off I can tell you!

Anyhow, I cheered myself up at the weekend with the purchase of a new pair.  This time from Kate Spade, and at a great price at 'The Rack' (love that store).




I won't pretend that I wasn't attracted to the gorgeous green case for them either!

Sun is shining here and the promise is that will last all week - hooray!

Hope you're having a great Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Are you slurring there Victoria?!!
    Fab sunnies, fab green box, very jealous, greyer than a grey day in May here and forcast not to improve until end of June. Argh!

    Great news your friends got their little boy back.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails