Friday 24 August 2012

friday on my mind

Another Friday rolls around ("Horray Papa is home its the weekend" the kiddos cry). One more week until back to school - I really must shop for those 'back to school supplies' but keep putting it off!

The daytimes here have been gorgeous, but there has been a little chill in the air in the mornings and evenings (yesterday evening I even put on a long sleeved top) - summer is on its way out and I'm now making the most of the sunshine, eating outdoors, pool and wearing my favourite summer clothes.

This weekend I'll be making our favourite bruschetta when friends and kids come over tomorrow evening, to go with fish on the grill and homemade burgers. Yummy!   Oh and a big vanilla sponge cake to follow!  The rest of the weekend I'll be working my way through these delicious little tomatoes - dosing up on my Vitamins A & C and Lycopene - tomatoes are one of my favourite foods.


Plans are afoot for Ruby's 4th birthday next weekend ("Is it my party today" she keeps asking!).   This time 4 years ago I was ready to pop!!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog and just had to comment...considering I am about ready to pop with baby #2 any day! ha and these tomatoes look so divine it's makin' my mouth literally water! Just wanted to say hi!

    p.s. I'm doing a camera bag giveaway on my blog I think you might enjoy! Come on over and check it out Victoria! colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails