Tuesday 19 February 2013

cheese straws from back then

Driving home late morning and Ruby said she wanted to "make something real" (ie not just mixing a load of ingredients and making a sludge!).  Before I'd even taken off my shoes and jacket from this morning's play in the park, she began getting salt, pepper and flour out of the cupboard!

And me, not wanting another tin of too delicous cookies to work my way through, suggested Cheese Straws.  I've no idea why I pulled that retro, school home-economics class idea from (did you also make loads of these in that class?), but that's what she made.

And they turned out just great (and are equally addictive as warm homemade cookies - tut tut!).





Hope you're having a good Monday.

X



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails