Thursday 9 May 2013

blog every day in may challenge - a moment in my day





A moment in your day.




This has been my view for the past 2 hours!

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time today trying to book flights back to Europe this summer!

Trying to co-ordinate with the Huzz's need to be back here before myself and the kiddos;
to ensure we see as much of our family and friends as we possibly can;
and of course trying to get the best deal on fligthts.

I think I might almost be there!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Been there so many times! Hope you worked it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much as i love to travel and get excited at the planning stage, booking flights can be stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gaawwwwd. I hate being stuck on airlines sites - usually they crash on me when I think I've just figured it all out. Hope you got the flights you wanted in the end. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails