Friday 3 May 2013

blog every day in may challenge - what i'm good at & something that makes me uncomfortable!



Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at.

Saying "I Love You"
I'm good at this!
Never miss an opportunity to tell those you love that you love them.
I lose count of how many times in a day I tell my kiddos that I love them.
Even when they've pushed my patience to the edge!


May 3rd.

Something that makes you feel uncomfortabe.

People that dress up as those fake statues in the street and then make sudden moves
to make you jump with fright.  They make me feel more than uncomfortable.
Also, people wearing masks!
H A P P Y   F R I D A Y.
X X X

4 comments:

  1. People that dress up as statues! Oh man, they are scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally laughing out loud at the statues who make you jump thing....SO true!!! Those guys who dress in silver & gold who seem to be lined up along the South Bank....eeek!!!

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah love it! You also reminded me that clowns should've made my list. There's something so strange and sad and creepy about them, even though they're supposed to make us laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I am not very fond of those statue people!
    Can't wait to check in every day in May to learn a bit more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails