Monday 16 March 2015

tan and white

Yes we're still a little way off from summer, but I've been spoilt by a few wonderfully unseasonably hot days over the past few weeks (Spring sprung early and kind of tricked us into thinking (hoping) it might stay - of course it didn't!  This week temperatures dropped and rain lashed down (good for the garden I keep telling myself!).  But with a vacation to sunnier climates on the horizon I'm ready and raring to go.

This is how I envisage my look to be this summer.   White and Tan.  With some blues mixed in. I already have a few items in my closet that go perfectly with this style.  More than a few pairs of sandals in tan (I'm always attracted to them.  Every year.), a crisp white shirt, embroidery anglais shirt (seen last year on Le Catch - a fabulous fashion style blog - and snapped up at the click of a mouse!), a perfect Trina Turk white dress from last Summer's sales, a beautiful tan Cowboys bag that the Huzz purchased in Amsterdam for my birthday, teamed with jeans, a gold or silver cuff and that's about it.


Fresh.  Relaxed.  Classic.  Crisp.



Image Via: Crush Cul de Sac

cool dress

Summer style- White eyelet partial button front belt with shirt collar, side seam pockets, full sweep and paired with a nice   caramel structured belt.  LOVE THIS LOOK!!

Bracelets
hermes bracelet


2 comments:

  1. I've been buying tan, too (handbag, boots, shoes), but I'm too messy for white.
    I'm thinking of summer now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails