Wednesday 3 June 2009

Voluptuous delights!

No this has not turned into an x-rated blog! I've just opened my latest purchase from Amazon.... Sophie Dahl's book "Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights'. A wonderful book filled with delicious recipes that I'm so eager to try out. This is not a book about weight watching or dieting - Miss Dahl's weight loss and gain has been covered extensively in the media over the years. It is a beautifully stylish cook book. At the beginning of each chapter - Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer - Miss Dahl recounts stories from her life, her family and her travels as a model, writer and artist all tied in with preparing, eating and enjoying food. The recipes, style, paper, quality and design are wonderful and I keep stroking the pages (this my Huzz will confirm is what I do when reading a favourite magazine or book!). I am now going sit the whole evening with this lovely book and try to decide what to make this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails