Tuesday 15 September 2009

Parcel in the post

This evening my latest order from Amazon arrived. I know that it was me who placed the order, but I still find it exciting to open the parcel and look and feel the lovely new purchases. This time they are:
  • Jamie's America - the newest cookbook by Jamie Oliver on his travels in the US.
  • Downtown Chic - designing your dream home book by Robert & Cortney Novogratz.
  • Volume One by She & Him - CD
  • Lullaby - CD (for Ruby)
  • The Fantastic Mr Fox, Danny Champion of the World and the Twits - by Roald Dahl (Luca's favourite author - and what a great website Mr Dahl has)
  • The Princess and the Pea by Lauren Child (for Ruby when she's a bit older)
  • E.T. the movie (for family film time)
I will post some reviews soon. Now I'm off to start reading......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails