Monday 19 October 2009

Snuffly babies

Ruby has had a blocked nose, snuffles and cough for a couple of weeks now. The change of seasons and the heating now on being the usual culprits. I usually pop a blanket under one end of her mattress where her head lies to give her a little lift and help her breathe more easily at night. But I have just found these 'baby bed blocks' to pop under the legs of her cot to raise one end up. Such a simple idea and one which I haven't seen anywhere else (or thought of myself!). Also loads of other great childrens' products, gifts, clothes etc on this Swedish site.

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing idea! I have several friends who are pregnant (one being induced tomorrow!), so I'll have to share this find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails