Friday 16 April 2010

The blues

I don't usually go for blue clothes or accessories, (I'm a 'green' girl most of the time) but this spring blue has caught my eye.  I think its the longing for summer skies that's drawing me in.

First there was this bag that I just had to have.  Big enough to carry all that 'stuff' around with me - and perfect for flights where even more 'stuff' is generally required to keep the kiddos busy and quiet. This bag reminds me of the beach, sand, sea and sky = vacations coming up soon!

These baby blue Converse are on my shopping list for the summer time, to add to my growing collection.
My recent order from Boden included this lovely soft striped scarf, perfect for these spring days.

And I love these sandals from Hobbs NW3 collection.  A little dark blue in them too.  I think they will be perfect with some wide leg white trousers I have.
And I'm hoping that this gorgeous top from J Crew will find its way into my suitcase during our forthcoming US visit.  I love the mix of casual softness with a glamorous sparkle.

 

Wishing you a great weekend, with blue skies as well I hope.

8 comments:

  1. I am also drawn to lighter hues now that Summer is approaching - and this baby blue is also a favorite of mine - funnily enough I just did a post on light hues as well :-) And thanks for your comments - I really appreciate them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I love all what you choosed for summer time ! (my son is called Luca...s with an S !) have a good week end too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stylish, Victoria. I have an obsession with Converse. I have so many and keep on purchasing. I love them though. Happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all looks beautiful. My blues are more the winter kind now that we're halfway through autumn. Enjoy your long, hot summer days (and blue skies) when you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag. I'm a green girl as well, it's all about the eyes, but am usually drawn to sky blue as it's such a cheery colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... love love love the converse, the top and the scarf! Such gorgeous shades of blue! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of lovely things- especially like those sandals- think the hobbs nw3 range is cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it all!! You could be my personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails