Thursday 24 February 2011

camper cookies

I've always loved VW Beetles and camper vans.

The idea of packing up a VW camper van and heading off on a beach
camping tour sounds perfect.
 Opening the doors each morning and stepping out to soft sand and sunshine.
Late night camp fires with the sound of the waves in the background.
Dream.

My first car was a black and cream VW Beetle. What a lot of fun was had in that.
Apart from the fuel gauge didn't work all the time and I came to a very slow, and unexpected, stop on quite a few occassions!  Not so much fun!

Anyhow, these wonderful camper van cookies caught my eye straight away.

 Perfect for a happy camper.


photograph and cookies from I am Baker

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria

    We live near a race course which holds exhibitions between races. Last year they had a Volkswagen exhibition. I have never in my life seen so many VW's of every age, shape and size in my life...the line to get in went on for miles and miles. It was extraordinary. You would have loved it! I vowed this year to take my camera and 'hang out' at the entrance. I will be sure to send you a few pics :)

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont own a car. i dont drive. but i have always had a soft spot for VW beetles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the days when we chose cars which were fun to drive rather than those which have ABS brakes and decent airbags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

    Campervans For Sales

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails