Friday 4 February 2011

friday flowers

Flowers for your weekend lunch table dear blog friends. 



Wishing you a lovely weekend, be it filled with activity, family and friends, or quiet and restful.   Mine shall be a mix - delivering Luca to tennis and judo lessons and a science club.  A pilates class for me.  Homemade pizza making Saturday.  Huzz off on a trip early Sunday.  I plan on making a big apple crumble for Sunday evening when a friend will be popping over.  And thats about me done!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, Oh how I love those flowers (tulips and lilies are my favorite). With all the winter storms and gray skies lately, this post is a happy reminder that spring will come (eventually). You have plans for a great weekend already, so enjoy (pizza sounds great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular!
    Your weekend sounds low key and fabulous - filled with family, friends and fine food.

    Enjoy all that unfolds,

    Felicity x
    www.giftsofserendipity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I haven't seen tulips in the markets here. I should go look. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails