Tuesday 14 February 2012

tell them every day


Make sure you tell them every day 'I Love You'.

The Huzz is away.
I slipped a card into his suitcase - but his suitcase got lost by the airline on route!  Great!

So I'm having some Valentine's love with the kiddos.
Not usually one for going crazy for Valentine Day,
this year in our new US home I have gone all out for the stuff!
I have heart shaped everything for the kiddos - 
balloons, gift boxes, chocolates and cards!   

I have also been beavering away helping the kiddos make cards for all their class friends
which they never did at their Dutch and English schools before.
Phew, its exhausting all this spreading the love!

Wishing you a lovely day, whatever you do and whoever you spend it with.

image via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria...I know the feeling! I hope you are settling in and enjoying your new home. I had to laugh when you left the comment about the big flat screen TV...I left a message for you on my post. :)
    Best wishes for a wonderful weekend...so glad your container arrived, the first step of many, as you well know. :)

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails