Friday 16 March 2012

sunshine

A little sunshine came our way at the end of last week.  Yes, the real thing with temperatures reaching 64 ̊F, blue skies and no jacket!  This week it's a different story - snow on Monday morning, and rain every day since.  Bring back the sunshine I say!

But some 'virtual' sunshine arrived too, in the form of a little 'Sunshine Award' from Kelly at 'Last Day of May'.  Kelly has a fabulous eye for colour, design, fabrics and wallpapers, and an adorable little girl E - check them out - you won't be disappointed.

Kelly passed on a few questions, and as it's been a while since I did a little Q'n'A session, here we go....

Favourite colour?  Green.   I am drawn towards every shade of green - except the bright fluorescent kind.  And I have green eyes - maybe the two things are related?

Favourite animal?  Not sure I have one, although if we are talking about pets I would go for a dog over a cat.

Favourite non-alcoholic drink?  I had fresh hibiscus lemonade in Hawaii and loved it. But my usual non-alcoholic fave would be tea or water.

Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook (reluctantly joined up about 9 months ago and haven't regretted it, especially now having moved halfway around the world from my family and closest friends.  I'm not a Tweeter!


Favourite number?  Don't have one.

Favourite day of the week? Friday - the start of the weekend - and Friday nights out are always the best!

Passions?  Huzz, kiddos, home, beaches, vacations - preferrably all combined in Hawaii or Florida Gulf Coast.

Getting or giving presents?  Both!  Although I'm not keen on getting surprises and like to be 'in' on the gift beforehand!

Favourite pattern? I do love a stripe!

Favourite flower?  Hibiscus (of course!), hydrangeas (my garden in NL has the most gorgeous bushes with pink, purple and blue flowers) and hyacinths (which the Huzz and I had at our wedding).

 Photos by me!

Wishing you a fabulous weekend whatever you may be up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails