Thursday 5 April 2012

summer song (on a grey day)

This wonderful song 'Put Your Records On' by Corinne Bailey Rae came on the radio whilst I was driving today.  I first heard it in 2006 (is it really that long ago) when we were living in the US the first time around.  It's one of those songs where I turn the volume up up up and sing sing sing and even the greyest day can feel like summer.


Garance Dore recently made this short video in her "Pardon My French' series titled 'Women' and featuring Corinne Bailey Rae (and other women).  She is such a beautiful lady and I love her voice and her style.

2 comments:

  1. I adore that heavenly voice too!! And this happens to be one of my favs, the tune always puts a smile on my face! Even my kiddies know that mummy is in a better mood when this song is playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails