There are so many benefits for the body from staying hydrated that you don't really need convincing, just reminding.
- healthier and more glowing skin
- better digestion and helps avoid over-eating
- relieves fatigue by flushing out toxins
- keeps joints and muscles in better working order, so less sprains, aches etc
- a natural remedy for headaches
- helps avoid constipation
- helps to prevent colds, flu and other common sickness
It helps me to I have a jug of water on hand. Not icy cold, sparkling or bottled, just regular water straight from the tap. To add a little taste I slice some lemons, add some fresh mint or cucumber and let the flavours infuse.
Do you manage to get your 8 x 8oz glasses (approx 2 liters) in each day?