Sunday 24 November 2013

christmas gift wrapping - keeping it simple

This year I'm particulary drawn to gifts wrapped in brown parcel paper, tied with simple ribbons, sprigs of follage, a festive stamp printed on, or a little personal touch.  So instead of a multitiude of colours, I'm determined this year to wrap my gifts simply and stylishly.  I'll leave the mis-matched snowmen, trees, snowflake and reindeer printed wrappings to Santa!

These are some of my favourite styles
Simple brown paper wrapping with string and pinecones of course
Obsequiar tras una velada | trĂ¡nsito inicial
pretty gift wrap idea10 Unique DIY Wrapping Paper Ideas For The Holidays
here


here

(images via Pinterest unless otherwise linked to).


H A P P Y   W R A P P I N G!

(I'll post photographs of my own wrapped gifts when they are finally ready.)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails