Tuesday 6 January 2015

homemade super fluffy marshmallows

Over the Chrismtas holidays we had plenty of time to hang out in the kitchen baking, roasting and making sweet treats.

I'd heard that making marshmallows was easy and once tried that there would be not going back to the jet-air-puffed ones we'd always store bought.  And it's true!

These are the lightest, fluffiest marshmallows I ever did taste.  The kiddos have been loving them floating in their hot chocolates this winter.  We also had a few dipped in melted chocolate - they didn't last long enough to be photographed!

This recipe worked perfectly, although next time I will switch out the corn syrup for honey instead.  And I've also just come across a recipe which includes evaporated milk and orange which I'm sure will be delicious.  I'll report back.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails