Monday 16 November 2015

ear bling

365 days of the year I wear little black onyx stud balls in my ears.  I've worn this style forever (this is my 3rd pair).  Even on my wedding day!

I've tried and tested other earrings. Studs, loops, dangling ones, big big big ones!  But always come back to my much loved and treasured black studs.

But now I'm thinking a little ear bling would be fun for the upcoming party season and up my game in the glamorous ear department!  An ear cuff or crawler.  Just on one ear (two would be over the top, for me anyway).  These are some of my favorites...


Image 3 of ASOS Mismatch Rose Cluster Ear Cuff and Single Ear Stud


Olivia Palermo x Baublebar Anderson Ear Crawler Set {under $50}:


H A P P Y   S P A R K L Y   M O N D A Y   T O   Y O U!

1 comment:

  1. I could do with a little ear bling! Lovely! Have a fantastic week!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails