Very Bored in Catalunya has generously passed me a 'Sunshine Award' in honor of "awesome photography". Thank you, thank you, thank you. I haven't prepared a long speech, but ....
Hope the photos I've posted have brought a little sunshine to your day. I shall give my Huzz a big kiss for all his hard work (and give him some more assignments to get cracking on as he's been absent quite a bit recently!).
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. So now I need to pass this Sunshine Award onto some more bloggers who bring a little sunshine to me with their writing, discoveries, photography, design, style, creativity etc - all inspiring in their own way. If you haven't already come across them, why not stop by and say hello.
- A Few Things from my Life - wonderful design inspiration
- Caroline, No - always something new to tell
- Spain Daily - insider on life in Spain and fab photos to go with it
- Natsumi - gorgeous drawings and artwork
- Bliss - great photography, design and style
- C.T. - a lovely Dutch meets Italian combo
- Perfectly Happy Mum - bags of advice to help mums along the way
- Westendmum - giving the low down on life from west London
- Et Lille Oejeblik - people, places & lovely things from a Dane living in the middle east
- Lost in Translation - great observations on family life from Belgium
- Cassia - gorgeous photos and designs
- Notes from (a Brit in) Lapland - great blogging ideas and brilliant writing
The Rules for the Sunshine Award are:
- Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.
- Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers who bring some sunshine to you.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.