Wednesday 14 July 2010

Strawberry shake

Yesterday, I collected Luca from school and we popped straight to the supermarket.  For the first time ever, I gave him the money and he went in by himself to buy a tub of our favourite organic vanilla icecream.  He's been asking for a while if he could do some shopping alone.  Small steps!

The icecream was needed as I really fancied whipping up a lovely creamy strawberry milkshake when we arrived home (after seeing all those deliciously cool drinks I blogged about yesterday).

We popped into the blender a good 25 strawberries.  Half a tub of said icecream.  Some milk.  One teaspoon of vanilla extract.  A few ice-cubes.  And pulsed away.  

Delicious. Easy.  And Pretty Pink.



4 comments:

  1. Wow these look fab! I'm very excited to go home and try this in my mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! That looks fab and easy - I could even do it. We let Sonny go to the shops sometimes by himself too. Small steps indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I see one more tasty treat in the blogging world today I may need to venture into my kitchen and sort myself out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hummmmm! miam.... i love summer fruits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails